Thank you for considering a 100% tax deductible donation to Breaking Free. Thank you for investing in the lives of more than 500 women and girls escaping sex trafficking each year!
Ways to Give to Breaking Free
Give a one-time donation using the Razoo link below.
Give a one-time donation using the PayPal link below.
Donate to Breaking Free on a monthly basis by clicking here!
Mail a check to our offices at P.O. Box 4366 St. Paul, MN 55104.
Donate new or gently used items to Breaking Free using HeroSearch by clicking here!
In the 2012-2013 fiscal year, 88% of every dollar donated went directly back into programming and services.Your donation will go directly towards helping a local sex trafficking victim and/or her children. Wish List:
- Food shelf: cereal, grits, oatmeal, pancake mix, syrup, applesauce, cake, brownies, and cookie mix, cookies, canned fruit, granola bars, jell-o, raisins, flour, sugar, jelly, salad dressing, canned chicken, canned green beans, sweet potatoes or yams, mixed vegetables, mashed potatoes, potato sides, white rice, Hamburger Helper, pasta sides, ravioli, black beans, dried beans, coffee, juice, dried fruit, single serving soups, packaged nuts, canned vegetables and fruit, individually packaged chips/pretzels/goldfish, & fruit snacks
- Baby formula
- Hygeine items: women's deodorant, body wash (no bar soap), facial wash
- Cleaning supplies: dish soap, bleach, laundry soap, multipurpose cleaner
- New or gently used household items such as pots and pans, silverware, furniture, double and twin beds. Many of the women we help arrive without even the basic necessities.
- New or excellent condition used women and children's clothing
- Diapers and other baby care items
- Underwear and socks
Thank you for changing lives!