1. Free The Slaves, “Slavery in the 21st Century” http://www.freetheslaves.net/Document.Doc?id=1
2. Breaking Free Internal Statistic
3. FBI, Minneapolis Division, “What We Investigate” http://www.fbi.gov/minneapolis/about-us updated October 2011.
4. Melissa Farley, PhD and Howard Barkan, DrPH. “Prostitution, Violence Against Women, and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. Women and Health. Haworth Press, Inc. 1998
5. American Journal of Epidemiology (2004) 159 (8): 778-785.
6. The Schapiro Group, “Adolescent Girls in the United States Sex Trade”. Tracking Study Results for November 2010
7. Martin, L. (2010). The prostitution project: Community-based research on sex trading in North Minneapolis. CURA Reporter, Fall-Winter 2010.
8. Richard J. Estes and Neil Weiner, “The Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children In the U. S., Canada and Mexico,” University of Pennsylvania, February 2002
9. The Polaris Project, “Street Prostitution” 2010.
770 University Ave W Saint Paul, MN 55104 US
Copyright © 2019 Breaking Free - All Rights Reserved.
Breaking Free is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donation is tax deductible. Federal Tax ID 41-1856806