1. Increase awareness and understanding of the national and local problem of men purchasing sex to fill the sense of emptiness inside or out of anger they may feel toward women or themselves, and of what really goes on before and after they purchase sex from women.
2. Understanding and owning the impacts that selling and buying human beings has on the victims, on yourself, on your intimate partners, on your children and their children, and on your community.
3. Developing individual and group agreements toward being the person, father, partner, and man that you most want to be.
4. Developing and demonstrating new skills and commitments to help you better recognize and respond to stressful and challenging situations and relationships, without the use of physical, verbal, sexual, or psychological violence.
5. Identification and development of resources that can help you to live the rest of your life as a man of integrity.
Overall, the goal for Men Breaking Free is to break the demand side of the tragedy of sex trafficking and sexual exploitation by ensuring that participating men leave workshops with a better understanding of what brought them to this place in life, and with clear strategies to help them to avoid making similar mistakes in the future.
770 University Ave W Saint Paul, MN 55104 US
Copyright © 2019 Breaking Free - All Rights Reserved.
Breaking Free is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donation is tax deductible. Federal Tax ID 41-1856806
The annual 5k walk/run is coming up on June 11th, 2022. You can participate in-person in Eden Prairie or virtually in your own neighborhood!
Use code BFREE5 for $5 off the registration fee and to ensure your proceeds go to Breaking Free.
Visit www.stopthetraffickingrun.org to SIGN-UP or click below.